Beautiful Updated Ranch home in Tallyns ReachThis home has it all! Located on a culde-sac in the desireable Tallyns Reach, this home is great for those seeking a ranch-style home, a family
Fall Home Maintenance Tips
Fall is just around the corner and it is a great idea to consider a routine for your seasonal home maintenance. A home well cared for, through good maintenance practices, is the best way to protect your investment.
· Have furnace/heating system serviced by a qualified service professional or company.
· Check and clean or replace furnace air filters each month during the heating season. Ventilation system, such as heat recovery ventilator filters should be checked every two months.
· Vacuum electric baseboard heaters to remove dust.
· Remove grilles on forced air systems and vacuum inside the ducts.
· Check sump pump and line to ensure proper operation, and to ascertain that there are no line obstructions or visible leaks.
· Replace window screens with storm windows.
· Endure all doors to the outside shut tightly, and check other doors for ease of use. Renew door weather-stripping, if required.
· Ensure windows and skylights close tightly.
· Clean leaves from roof and test down-spouts to endure proper drainage.
· Drain and store outdoor hoses. Close valve to outdoor hose connection and drain hose bib, unless your house has frost proof hose bibs.
#Fallmaintenence #homemantenence #maintainyourinvestment
Buying or selling a home can be overwhelming and sometimes intimidating. I, Lisa Beebe, joined the EXIT Realty team in Colorado where the vision of successful Real Estate transactions are important f....
Latest Blog Posts
This beautifully updated Saddle Rock Ridge home is ready for the right buyer... is it you? Located in the Cherry Creek School District, this 3 bed/3 bath home has numerous upgraded finishes